Forza Motorsport 6: Apex has picked up its first update, which includes UI and performance fixes. While there isn't an option to unlock the framerate yet — that's said to be coming in a future update — you can now disable Vsync.
Here's what's new, according to the changelog:
- Players can now disable Vsync in Apex (NOTE: This feature requires upgrading to a specific version of Windows 10 [OS Build 10586.318])
- Stability and performance updates spanning a number of machine configurations, with specific focus on AMD devices
- Gameplay/objective modifications to a handful of events in both the Showcase Tour and Spotlight Series
- Improved integration between Apex and Forza Hub, as well as improved redemption flow for the free Nissan GT-R bonus car
- Additional UI fixes and general improvements, including: Expiration times for Spotlight Series events are now shown in local time; "New" UI designation now only applies to events that are actually new; Total medals available in Spotlight Series now only counts for active events
It looks like the update is leading to errors during launch (501 Error Code). If you're facing the issue, there's a fix:
For those users who are seeing the 501 Error Code message, you can bypass this error message by holding the "Page Up" button on your keyboard and then clicking the "Quit" button in the popup. The team is continuing to investigate the root cause of these issues.
Minecraft Dungeons: 10 things that we'd love to see improved
Minecraft Dungeons is a great game, but as we max out the game and hit full completion, there are a few things we think could easily be improved. Here are ten of them.
How Microsoft Teams changed my football team during the pandemic
The global health crisis caused my football team's practices and season to be canceled. To continue coaching, we switched to virtual classroom sessions using Microsoft Teams.
Twitter PWA picks up a simple tweet scheduler in latest update
Twitter's PWA is now showing a tweet scheduler, which was previously only in testing for some users. The feature has long been a part of TweetDeck, but it is now available to anyone using twitter.com or the Twitter progressive web apps, including from the Microsoft Store.
Best Minecraft Fan-made Art, T-Shirts, Stickers, Posters, and more!
Minecraft has become a global phenomenon over the years, and its fans have created tons of awesome different Minecraft-themed accessories and apparel for others to enjoy. Here are some of our favorites!