A massive patch is rolling out to Forza Motorsport 7 tomorrow. Not only does it include a host of bug fixes, it also adds some much-requested content. The biggest change has to be the fact that prize crates are being removed. Instead of receiving the boxes, you'll get mod cards from now on. These allow you to alter conditions of certain races and how you earn more points.
You can read a summary of all the changes below which were outlined in today's Forza Motorsport 7 livestream by Turn 10 Studios.
- Loot crates are being removed.
- Mod Cards will be earned instead of prize crates.
- The Race Shop will open which brings driver gear, mods, and badges.
- The Race Shop resets every six minutes so you can see new items then.
- The Race Shop is customized to each player.
- Turn 10 is changing the way assists work so that it's more realistic.
Which changes were you hoping for with the November Forza Motorsport 7 update? Let us know. It's great to see that loot crates are being removed because, even though they never cost actual currency, the uncertainty and randomness irked many gamers.
In our review, we said the game "is bigger, the single-player mode is more engaging to play, and the dynamic weather alone adds an entirely new dimension to the gameplay."
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.