Flower Garden is a super popular game by Snappy Touch (www.snappytouch.com/flowergarden) and is already available on both iOS and Android. The developer has now released the nature inspired title to Windows Phone, enabling you to get creative with gardening, regardless as to whether you have green thumbs or not. It's a game, but you also have social features bundled with some stress relief and more. Sounds interesting? Pass the break for more details.
With Flower Garden, players are tasked with planting different seeds, watering them and subsequently monitoring their progress as they grow over time. While some flowers will shoot straight up almost immediately, other flowers will take some time and require care each day over the course of a week or so. It's a strange concept, but a soothing one at that. Stressed out? Open up your garden and cater to your buds.
What makes Flower Garden interesting is the added feature, opening up social functionality. Proud of the flowers you've managed to grow? Share them with friends to boast just how great you are. That or make a bouquet and send the end result to a loved one. A personalised card and note can be added and brings a unique option to the Windows Phone games category.
Here are some features highlighted on the store listing:
- A virtual garden complete with the serene sights and sounds of the outdoors
- Over 50 types of seeds to unlock
- Create mixed bouquets of your best blossoms to share with loved ones
- Full 3D flowers and bouquets that react to the touch
- Unique flowers with realistic growth behaviors
- A forgiving garden where flowers will wilt but not die while waiting to be tended
- Email bouquets with personalized cards and custom backgrounds for the perfect composition
Since Flower Garden is a free title for Windows Phone, there are a variety of in-app purchases available, should you wish to support the developer and extend your enjoyment. These optional extras help speed things up and provide additional content.
You can download Flower Garden from the Windows Phone Store for free (funded in-app purchases). Not sure whether it's a game for you? Hold off until we throw up our review for Flower Garden soon.