The folks at Game Troopers have another new game to check out on Windows 10 and Xbox One. Simply called iO, the game is a take on the physics-based platformer genre that has you manipulating your size while rolling and leaping through more than 200 mazes. And if that weren't enough, iO throws in portals, gravity inversion, and more to mix things up.
Here's a taste of what you'll find in iO:
- Play with size, weight and mass to reach the exit as fast as possible.
- Over 225 challenging puzzles to solve.
- Intuitive touch controls.
- Unlock Xbox Live achievements.
- Unique and wide variety of gameplay mechanics including gravity manipulation, portals, vehicles and more.
- Retro-futuristic visuals.
As puzzle-platformers go, iO looks fairly intriguing. If you're interested in giving the game a shot, you can grab it for Windows 10 PC and Mobile at a discounted launch price of $4.99 (regularly $7.99) now. iO is also available on Xbox One for $7.99, but it looks like it's a separate listing altogether. Simply search iO on your console to grab it there.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.