Publisher Game Troopers continues to stay busy on the Windows Phone front. The company plans to release a new game, Monsters GO!, in the Windows Phone Store on Tuesday, May 26. In addition, it is developing Tiny Troopers 2, a sequel to one of their first Windows Phone games.
Here's a quick description of Monster GO!, which is a cartoon-like endless runner game with some role-playing features:
"Pick a Monster, level up and upgrade monster's skills, evolve monsters. Journey through many exciting levels, fights enemy monsters & bosses along the way."
The first game published by Game Troopers was Tiny Troopers, a top-down action-strategy game that came out for Windows Phone in December and was released for Windows 8.1 in March. Microsoftinsider.es found a private beta listing in the Windows Phone Store for the upcoming Tiny Troopers 2, which has yet to be officially announced. Here's a translated version of its description:
- Tiny Troopers is back! And he does it better than ever! Get ready to fight again, soldier! Test your courage and guide your troops to victory in three exciting special operations.
- MARCH! - Join the all-terrain military and handles the 50 caliber machine gun while you open you passing through hostile territory, but beware the bullets and shells!
- TO ORDER! - Dress up your soldiers with new uniforms and train them to go up in rank. Improve their rifles and protections they survive as long as possible on the battlefield.
- SPECIAL FORCES - Recruit all kinds of specialists: doctors, guns, soldiers with flamethrowers, Delta operators... Thus you will complete missions easier.
- READY FOR COMBAT - Sophisticated Tiny Troopers 2 controls allow you to move to the peloton, download bursts of bullets and deplete the ranks enemies with grenades, rockets and air attacks.
- YOU DO NOT REACH - It resists the endless hordes of zombies and exceeds three action-packed maps! How long can you survive among the undead?
Twitter PWA picks up a simple tweet scheduler in latest update
Twitter's PWA is now showing a tweet scheduler, which was previously only in testing for some users. The feature has long been a part of TweetDeck, but it is now available to anyone using twitter.com or the Twitter progressive web apps, including from the Microsoft Store.
Best Minecraft Dungeons character builds we've found so far
Minecraft Dungeons is a game all about the loot. As such, we thought we'd share some of the endgame builds we're currently using, that might help you get started with your own creations.
Check out these excellent Windows 10 laptops that come with LTE support
Need a quality Windows 10 laptop that can stay connected while on the go? Check out this roundup of the best devices complete with LTE modem.
Best Minecraft Fan-made Art, T-Shirts, Stickers, Posters, and more!
Minecraft has become a global phenomenon over the years, and its fans have created tons of awesome different Minecraft-themed accessories and apparel for others to enjoy. Here are some of our favorites!