Gears of War 4 launch trailer shows the oncoming swarm of new enemies
Microsoft has released the launch trailer for Gears of War 4. The trailer for the upcoming sci-fi shooter for the Xbox One and Windows 10 platforms promotes its release on October 11.
The trailer, as posted on the Xbox YouTube channel, offers a quick summary of the game's single-player storyline, as the new characters of JD Fenix, Kait and Del, have to fight a new wave of monsters and enemies.
While the game is due for release on October 11, people who purchase the Ultimate Edition will be able to play the game a few days earlier on October 7. Gears of War 4 will also be an Xbox Play Anywhere title, which means that people who purchase the digital version of the game on the Xbox One will get the Windows 10 PC version for free, and vice versa.
See at Microsoft Store (opens in new tab)
Need more? Don't miss our other coverage of Gears of War 4 including:
- Gears of War 4 main page
- Gears of War 4 Windows 10 PC system requirements
- We survived a first taste of Gears of War 4's campaign and interviewed the developer
- The Gears of War 4 Xbox One S is Microsoft's best special edition yet
- Everything you need to know about Gears of War 4's Horde Mode
- Interview: In detail with Gears of War 4's Horde Mode 3.0 designer
- I played Gears of War 4 at The Coalition
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
I think, MS may allow as MS wants its store to grow & offer as many games (& apps) it can.