As part of Amazon's Prime Day, SanDisk is offering heavy discounts on SSDs, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 flash drives, and microSD cards. You can pick up a 960GB Ultra II for just $165, a discount of $60 from its usual retail price of $60. If you're looking for something under $100, SanDisk is selling the 480GB Ultra II for just $94.
- SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card - $14.99 - down from $19.99
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Card - $32.99 - down from $39.99
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB microSD Card - $59.99 - down from $79.95
- SanDisk Extreme 32GB SDHC UHS-I/U3 Card - $11.99 - down from $16.49
- SanDisk Extreme 64GB SDHC UHS-I/U3 Card - $21.49 - down from $28.72
- SanDisk Extreme 128GB SDHC UHS-I/U3 Card - $41.99 - $down from $54.95
- SanDisk Extreme 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-I Card - $59.99 - down from $79.99
- SanDisk Plus 480GB SSD - $92.99 - down from $149.99
- SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD - $94.99 - down from $126.08
- SanDisk Ultra II 960GB SSD - $164.99 - down from $224.57
- SanDisk Cruzer 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - $11.99 - down from $15.99
- SanDisk Cruzer 128GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - $20.99 - down from $27.99
- SanDisk Cruzer 256GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - $39.99 - down from $69.99
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB Dual Drive USB 3.0 (OTG) - $24.89 - down from $30.62
- SanDisk Ultra Fit 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - $12.49 - down from $16.59
- SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - $22.99 - down from $29.99
Be sure to head to Amazon to check out all the deals on offer today.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.