The Halo: Master Chief Collection (MCC) Insider Program is a great way for fans of the Halo series to give 343 Industries an assist when it comes to fixing up the notoriously buggy MCC. Here's a guide on how to sign up, how to download the necessary files for play testing, and how to submit feedback.
Join the MCC Insider Program
Joining the Insider Program is simple and quick — you don't even have to own the retail version of MCC. Here's what you need to do:
- Click on this link.
- Complete the survey. Make sure your Gamertag is entered correctly.
- Click Submit.
Once you finish signing up, your next step is to install the Xbox Insider Hub app and prepare to try out the next MCC test build:
- On your Xbox One, navigate to the Store.
- Select Apps.
- Select Xbox Insider Hub and install.
- Open the app and find MCC Insider under the available content.
- Wait for the system to verify that your Gamertag is registered with the MCC Insider Program, then download and install the latest available build of the game.
Submit your feedback
Submitting your feedback to the MCC team is just as easy as the sign-up process. Here's how you do it:
- Roughly a day or two after participating, check the email address that you used to sign up for the MCC Insider Program.
- Look for a follow-up survey from Xbox Research. Complete it with your feedback.
- Click Submit.
Brendan Lowry is a Windows Central writer and Oakland University graduate with a burning passion for video games, of which he's been an avid fan since childhood. You'll find him doing reviews, editorials, and general coverage on everything Xbox and PC. Follow him on Twitter.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.