Microsoft has posted a list of what's new in the just released Windows 10 PC and Mobile preview build 14361.
Windows Insider head Dona Sarkar posted the list on the official Windows blog:
- LastPass extension for Microsoft Edge: We are excited to announce that LastPass, a popular free password management extension, is now available for download. Visit our extensions page at the Microsoft Edge Dev website to learn more and try it out for yourself!
- Introducing Hyper-V Container: You can now use Docker natively on Windows 10 with Hyper-V Containers, to build, ship and run containers utilizing the Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 Nano Server container OS image. A new version of the Docker engine for Windows has also been made available that extends the support of containers while also improving the DockerFile syntax and getting started experience for users. For more details on how to get started with this check out the Windows container documentation or the Windows 10 Getting Started Guide.
- New icons: I've been told that Insiders love hearing about new icons. So I thought I would mention we have updated the Blu-ray icon so that it is more consistent with the other drive icons in Windows 10. We also changed the icon for the network Quick Action to better represent it as an entry point to the network flyout (previously, it was a generic globe icon).
Sarkar also posted word of a number of Windows Ink improvements in the new preview build:
- The Windows Ink ruler is now long enough to span diagonally across the entire Surface Book display.
- We fixed an issue with the Windows Ink pencil tool, where the line when drawing along the ruler wouldn't be flush with the ruler as well as an issue resulting in a slight flicker visible in the colored section when opening the Pen, Pencil or Highlighter flyout.
- We have updated the Touch Inking icon in Windows Ink Workspace to be more reminiscent of the Windows Ink Workspace icon.
- We improved the performance of loading the Sketchpad thumbnail in the Windows Ink Workspace flyout from the taskbar.
- Based on Insider feedback, we have made the "clear all" option more discoverable in Sketch Pad as the trash can icon in the menu bar. This was previously accessible as an option under the Erase button.
- Settings improvements: We made some improvements to the Settings app based on Insider Feedback. The navigation pane is now white in light mode or black in dark mode and we have added a small block of color (which is same as the accent color of your profile) to highlight what Settings page you are on. Clicking anywhere on the Home button at the top left takes you to the Settings homepage. And we have made some other polish improvements, including slightly increasing the size of the page name text.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.