All Lenovo Yoga Book's come bundled with a Wacom pen and three extra pen tips that allow you to try out both digital ink and real ink for real life paper. Changing these heads can be a little tricky, so we've written a guide to help you along the way.
How to remove a pen tip
- Take the Real Pen cap and place the current pen tip into the hole at the top of the cap.
- Tilt the pen lid slightly until you cannot tilt it anymore. Don't force it, or you may damage your pen tip.
- While still tilted, gently pull the pen tip out of the Real Pen.
How to add a pen tip to the Real Pen
- Position your new pen tip with the hole located at the bottom of the pen.
- Slide the new pen tip into the Real Pen until it cannot go any further.
- Straighten the cap and pull it away from the freshly-installed pen tip.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Did anybody else think the cover photo was Zac screwing a silencer onto a handgun at first glance?
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.