HTC has released an update for the Touch Diamond for users with the following ROM versions: English (Pan Europe and UK), Italian, Dutch, German, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, and Finnish.
- When you launch the Camera while the system is working on other programs, the preview screen may become black.
- When playing a video, sometimes a portion of the video will be cut off a little bit.
- Fixes Audio playback problem with the speaker. Specific issues: sometimes the music will turn off and on after 10 minutes, or there is a buzzing sound or no sound at all.
- Fixes the problem of not being able to receive MMS when in standby mode.
- When launching music via the Music tab on TouchFLO 3D, the sound may intermittently turn off for a second and come back on.
HTC notes that users who applied this upgrade before Feb. 27 need to apply it again. As always, make sure your phone meets the upgrade requirements, and back up all of your contacts and other information before trying to upgrade anything.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Alleged source code for Windows XP exposed in 4chan leak
Alleged Windows XP source code has surfaced online after a thread on 4chan gained steam this week. If genuine, the source code could pose a security threat for any remaining Windows XP systems, particularly if they're connected to the internet.
HP updates Reverb G2 ahead of launch, preorders start shipping in November
HP is finally nearly ready to start shipping its new Reverb G2 Windows Mixed Reality headset. Those who have already preordered the $600 headset should see them arrive in November, while anyone preordering after September 24 will see headsets arrive in December.
The 300Hz display on the Razer Blade 15 is way ahead of its time
Our favorite gaming laptop now has a 300Hz display option and it's smoother than your eyes can really see.
Pump up the jam with some new PC speakers
PC speaker preferences vary from person to person, as it really depends on your rig, set up and the space restrictions of your home or apartment — not to mention your budget.