Amazon is currently running a promotion from April 4 right up to April 10 called PC Gaming Week (opens in new tab). The retailer has slashed pricing across a selection of products from computer components to networking. Should you be on the lookout to upgrade your machine or even to replace your old monitor, you may want to visit Amazon this week and see what's on offer.
Here are a few that managed to grab our attention, but be sure to check Amazon for even more deals through this week.
- Freshtech Intel Core i7 4790, 2TB, 16GB 1600Mhz RAM, GTX 750TI 2GB (opens in new tab) for £739
- Lenovo Erazer X510 i7-4770K, 16GB RAM, R9 290 Gaming Desktop (opens in new tab) for £1,089.48
- VIBOX Apache Gaming PC with keyboard, mouse, headset, monitor (opens in new tab) for £899.95
- ASUS GL752VW 17.3 inch Notebook (opens in new tab) for £899.99
- ASUS GL552VW 15.6-Inch Notebook (opens in new tab) for £799.99
- BenQ BL3200PT AMVA+ 32-inch Monitor (opens in new tab) for £432.19
- ViewSonic VX2252MH 22 inch Full HD Gaming Monitor (opens in new tab) for £109
- Asus VG248QE 24-inch 3D LED Monitor (opens in new tab) for £217.98
- AOC G2770PQU 27-inch LED Monitor (opens in new tab) for £330.54
- Corsair CA-9011127-EUCGH2100 USB Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset (opens in new tab) for £69.99
- Razer DeathAdder Chroma Gaming Mouse includes L33T Pack (opens in new tab) for £59.99
- Razer Kraken USB Essential Surround Sound Gaming Headset (opens in new tab) for £49.99
- Razer Mamba Tournament Edition Ergonomic Gaming Mouse (opens in new tab) for £74.99
- Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury Gaming Mouse (opens in new tab) for £38.64
- 960GB Crucial SSD (opens in new tab) for £154.99 (Ends in 14 hours!)
- MSI 990FXA Gaming AM3+ 990FX Motherboard (opens in new tab) for £124.17
- HyperX FURY Series 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 1866MHz (opens in new tab) for £29.99
- MSI GTX 980TI 6GB Gaming Graphics Card (opens in new tab) for £568.97
- NETGEAR EX7000-100UKS AC1900 Nighthawk WiFi Range Extender (opens in new tab) for £89.99
- TP-LINK Archer C50 AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router (opens in new tab) for £38.96
As aforementioned, this promotion will remain live until the end of the week. Be sure to check Amazon for more details and discounts.
Rich Edmonds is Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him over on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.
When in US?
Rip offs. I built my own AMD based machine for around £300. It's not the best but if I spend £100 more on it, it will rival an Xbox one. Good enough for me :) (everything is top notch except the gpu. Gpu upgrade would make it as powerful as Xbox one) Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10
Rather get a Xbox One then, doesn't an xbox one cost around £300?
Ah, but I wanted to play pc games :) And I needed a new pc at the time I built it. So I thought why not build a pc capable of gaming? The power of the pc has helped me in other ways too, not just gaming. I can run heavy CAD programs and simulation software, and I can run 3d rendering applications too, and because it's a pc I can run all at the same time with a game paused in the background :)
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.