Killer Instinct for Windows 10 and Xbox One is getting updated to version 3.1.5. As well as adding Gargos as a new playable character, the team has also bundled a bunch of improvements and fixes in the patch that should help improve the overall experience for combatants.
Here are some of the improvements and changes made in version 3.1.5:
- Added New Character – Gargos
- Added ability to make a Gargos Shadow in Shadow Lab
- Fixed a crash that would occasionally occur when signing out of a profile on the Main Menu
- Fixed a softlock that would sometimes occur when the player simultaneously pressed A and B on "Save Shadow Data"
- Fixed an issue where watching a replay of a Shadow Survival or Survival match would cause Current Health at the end of the replay to carry over into a new Survival match
- Fixed an issue in Training Mode where Mira would remain invisible when the player reset her position while she was in mist form during her Ultra Combo
- Fixed an issue where some of Retro Mira's VFX would be missing in a mirror match
- Fixed an issue where you would briefly see Mira's scythe below her during her Aerial Counter Breaker
- Fixed some accessory lighting issues with Aganos, Sabrewulf, and Kim Wu on Forbidden Archive
- Fixed a bug causing the attacker in a throw tech situation (the one who initiated the throw) to not be pushed back by the throw tech, resulting in closer-than-expected positioning, especially noticeable in the corner.
For full details on character alterations, be sure to check out the full log of changes.
Rich Edmonds is Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him over on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.
Can't wait.....ULTRA COMBO!!!!
I lost my hype with this game and regain it too. I am looking forward to trying him out. Now if only I can play as Eyedol soon. Its a guilty pleasure of mine but I do have lots of issues with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xQZrJuU4KQ&ab_channel=KillerInstinctisD... 0 0 sec ago
Who plays this game ? I mean, none of my Xbox live friends does, I know nobody who's enjoying this game
You got me mate. I am still waiting for Eyedol after 3 years. Its a guilty pleasure of mine but I do have lots of issues with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xQZrJuU4KQ&ab_channel=KillerInstinctisD...
I play it.
I installed it on my mainstream 2015 laptop to see if it could ran as well as on a game console, and I was surprised it did. This game uses much less resources than Lara Croft, Gears of War or Quantum Break which are only running at high fps at 720p on Xbox One. So this is a good game to show other OEMs how they should design games for PC users that can't invest on expensive gaming rigs.
Clearly people play it fella, there wouldn't have been three seasons otherwise lol
Three seasons with nothing but lackluster content and only more characters and stages for so much $$$. Don't use the Free 2 play model as an excuse because it is really old. I am still waiting for Eyedol after 3 years. Its a guilty pleasure of mine but I do have lots of issues with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xQZrJuU4KQ&ab_channel=KillerInstinctisD... 0 0 sec ago
Does anybody have any EXACT sale numbers for this game? Will there be a season 4?
there is no Trials for each character and combo list training Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
What? Every month (I think it's month not week) a different character is free for people to use. What do you mean by combo list training?
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.