Killer Instinct for Windows 10 and Xbox One is getting updated to version 3.1.5. As well as adding Gargos as a new playable character, the team has also bundled a bunch of improvements and fixes in the patch that should help improve the overall experience for combatants.
Here are some of the improvements and changes made in version 3.1.5:
- Added New Character – Gargos
- Added ability to make a Gargos Shadow in Shadow Lab
- Fixed a crash that would occasionally occur when signing out of a profile on the Main Menu
- Fixed a softlock that would sometimes occur when the player simultaneously pressed A and B on "Save Shadow Data"
- Fixed an issue where watching a replay of a Shadow Survival or Survival match would cause Current Health at the end of the replay to carry over into a new Survival match
- Fixed an issue in Training Mode where Mira would remain invisible when the player reset her position while she was in mist form during her Ultra Combo
- Fixed an issue where some of Retro Mira's VFX would be missing in a mirror match
- Fixed an issue where you would briefly see Mira's scythe below her during her Aerial Counter Breaker
- Fixed some accessory lighting issues with Aganos, Sabrewulf, and Kim Wu on Forbidden Archive
- Fixed a bug causing the attacker in a throw tech situation (the one who initiated the throw) to not be pushed back by the throw tech, resulting in closer-than-expected positioning, especially noticeable in the corner.
For full details on character alterations, be sure to check out the full log of changes.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.