Killer Instinct for Windows 10 and Xbox One is getting updated to version 3.1.5. As well as adding Gargos as a new playable character, the team has also bundled a bunch of improvements and fixes in the patch that should help improve the overall experience for combatants.
Here are some of the improvements and changes made in version 3.1.5:
- Added New Character – Gargos
- Added ability to make a Gargos Shadow in Shadow Lab
- Fixed a crash that would occasionally occur when signing out of a profile on the Main Menu
- Fixed a softlock that would sometimes occur when the player simultaneously pressed A and B on "Save Shadow Data"
- Fixed an issue where watching a replay of a Shadow Survival or Survival match would cause Current Health at the end of the replay to carry over into a new Survival match
- Fixed an issue in Training Mode where Mira would remain invisible when the player reset her position while she was in mist form during her Ultra Combo
- Fixed an issue where some of Retro Mira's VFX would be missing in a mirror match
- Fixed an issue where you would briefly see Mira's scythe below her during her Aerial Counter Breaker
- Fixed some accessory lighting issues with Aganos, Sabrewulf, and Kim Wu on Forbidden Archive
- Fixed a bug causing the attacker in a throw tech situation (the one who initiated the throw) to not be pushed back by the throw tech, resulting in closer-than-expected positioning, especially noticeable in the corner.
For full details on character alterations, be sure to check out the full log of changes.