The pricing for the Lumia 735 starts from $8 should you go with Verizon's EDGE monthly plan for 24 months, or $79.99 on a two-year contract. For those looking to not get tied down to a contract, the phone is available for $192. The device was originally scheduled to go on sale June 11, but we received word earlier this month that Verizon pushed back the launch date to June 18. Starting today, you can order online or through a Verizon store, but the stores themselves will not carry the device from at least until June 22, according to our source.
Here's what's on offer with the Lumia 735 on Verizon:
- 4.7-inch 720p OLED display (1280 x 720) backed by Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 CPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, microSD card slot (up to 128 GB)
- 6.7MP camera with ZEISS optics and a f/1.9 lens
- 5MP front shooter with f/2.4 lens that can shoot full-HD video
- LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, aptX, microUSB 2.0
- 2,200mAh battery, Qi wireless charging
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2
The phone comes with a removable back cover, and those looking to accessorize will be able to pick up additional back covers in several colors, including white, red, orange, green and cyan.
Thanks Joseph, BlakIceTEK and spiff_p239!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Harish Jonnalagadda is a Senior Editor overseeing Asia for Android Central, Windows Central's sister site. When not reviewing phones, he's testing PC hardware, including video cards, motherboards, gaming accessories, and keyboards.