What you need to know
- Microsoft To Do for Android recently received an update that helps fix syncing issues.
- The update brings actionable UX messages, which help resolve login and sync issues.
- The daily planning reminder message has also been improved in the update.
Microsoft just rolled out an update to Microsoft To Do on Android. The update doesn't include many new features in terms of productivity, but it does bring some changes that help address issues. The update brings actionable UX messages to resolve sync and login issues and fixes several bugs. It also improves the daily planning reminder message. The update brings Microsoft To Do on Android to version 2.44.192.
Microsoft To Do is one of the best to-do list apps for Windows 10, and a big part of it being so good is that it seamlessly syncs to Android, iOS, and the web. The improvements in the latest update should help syncing stay seamless.
Here's the complete list of everything that's new in the latest update:
- In this release, we have improved the daily planning reminder message.
- For a seamless app experience we have fixed app crash, talkback and UX bugs.
- We have also introduced actionable UX messages for guiding you to resolve certain sync and login issues.
The update is available now through the Google Play Store.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.