What you need to know
- Microsoft To Do for Android recently received an update that helps fix syncing issues.
- The update brings actionable UX messages, which help resolve login and sync issues.
- The daily planning reminder message has also been improved in the update.
Microsoft just rolled out an update to Microsoft To Do on Android. The update doesn't include many new features in terms of productivity, but it does bring some changes that help address issues. The update brings actionable UX messages to resolve sync and login issues and fixes several bugs. It also improves the daily planning reminder message. The update brings Microsoft To Do on Android to version 2.44.192.
Microsoft To Do is one of the best to-do list apps for Windows 10, and a big part of it being so good is that it seamlessly syncs to Android, iOS, and the web. The improvements in the latest update should help syncing stay seamless.
Here's the complete list of everything that's new in the latest update:
- In this release, we have improved the daily planning reminder message.
- For a seamless app experience we have fixed app crash, talkback and UX bugs.
- We have also introduced actionable UX messages for guiding you to resolve certain sync and login issues.
The update is available now through the Google Play Store.
Sean Endicott brings nearly a decade of experience covering Microsoft and Windows news to Windows Central. He joined our team in 2017 as an app reviewer and now heads up our day-to-day news coverage. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at email@example.com (opens in new tab).
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.