What you need to know
- Microsoft Lists is now optimized for iPads.
- The same update also enables support for conditional access related to Intune app protection policies.
- Microsoft Lists helps you track and organize information and work.
Microsoft Lists is a relatively new app designed to help you track and organize information and your workflow across a team. It's available as a standalone app and integrates with Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and SharePoint. The most recent update to Microsoft Lists optimizes the app for iPads. It also includes a new feature for conditional access related to Intune protection policy and several bug fixes.
Microsoft Lists was announced under a year ago, so some people may not have used it yet. You can use Microsoft Lists to track issues, assets, routines, contacts, inventory, and more. Here are some of the features highlighted in its App Store listing:
- Track and manage lists wherever you're working
- See recent and favorite lists
- View lists even when offline
- Edit your lists and list items
- Capture and add photos with QR code support
- Create, share, and track lists with anyone
- Start quickly with ready-made templates
- Customize your views using sort, filter, and group by
- Dark mode and landscape orientation support
- Built-in enterprise-grade data security and compliance
- Intune device management support with MDM and MAM policies
You can use templates for lists or create them from scratch to help you organize your content. The Microsoft Lists app is free, but to use it, you need an Office 365 commercial license that includes SharePoint.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.