What you need to know
- A new build of Windows 10 is available for Insiders on the Slow ring.
- The update brings devices to build number 19041.172.
- The update comes with just a single fix.
A new Windows 10 20H1 build is available for Insiders in the Slow ring. The update brings devices to build number 19041.172. The new build comes with just a single fix that addresses an issue with the Windows key + J keyboard shortcut.
Here's the complete changelog provided by Microsoft:
- We fixed an issue that prevents the Windows logo key + J keyboard shortcut from giving focus to certain Windows tips.
- We are aware Narrator and NVDA users that seek the latest release of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium may experience some difficulty when navigating and reading certain web content. Narrator, NVDA and the Edge teams are aware of these issues. Users of legacy Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has released a NVDA 2019.3that resolves the known issue with Edge.
The development of 20H1 is winding down, so it's not surprising to see a single fix in an update. The latest build is available now through Windows Update if you've enrolled in the Windows Insider Slow ring.
Microsoft Edge Dev channel gets new collections features, extension sync
Another weekly update is out for the Microsoft Edge Dev channel, and it has a host of handy features to check out. New in this release are a couple of improvements to collections, extension sync, and more.
Join us for the latest Windows Central Video Podcast
We're live with the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30pm ET, make sure you're there!
Are you working from home this week? (poll)
More people are working from home than ever right now, and we're wondering how you all are managing to stay productive in your homebound state. Chime in and let us know in our poll!
These are the best PC sticks for when you're on the move
Instant computer, just add a screen! That’s the general idea of the ultra-portable PC Compute Sticks, but it can be hard to know which one you want. Relax, we’ve got you covered.