Sticky Notes may not be the most well known among Microsoft's stable of Windows 10 apps, but it's trucking along with feature updates nonetheless. The latest update to roll out to the app, ticking it up to version 22.214.171.124, brings along a few notable new features, as well as the standard batch of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Most notably, this update adds support for bullet lists. which is sure to come as a welcome addition for anyone who regularly uses the notes to compile lists. In addition, version 126.96.36.199 introduces a new maps view when opening address insights, along with improvements to speed up long notes. Here's a full look at what's new, according to the release notes:
- Bulleted lists are now supported! Typing "*" and hitting "Space" at the start of a line auto-converts to a bullet.
- For users on the Fall Creators Update, a new maps view is shown when opening address insights.
- Still getting notifications to upgrade? We'll now only ask you to upgrade when we think we have something super special. (Like this update.)
- If you have any long notes laying around, you might notice they're acting a little faster. That's on purpose!
- Who needs spring cleaning when fall cleaning is just as fun? We've removed many of the bugs that were hanging around. Let us know if you see anything that's out of place!
Sticky Notes can be a handy little tool for things like pasting reminders to your desktop, so it's good to see it receiving a new feature update. If you'd like to check out all of what's new, you can pick up the latest version of Sticky Notes at the Microsoft Store now.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.