Sticky Notes may not be the most well known among Microsoft's stable of Windows 10 apps, but it's trucking along with feature updates nonetheless. The latest update to roll out to the app, ticking it up to version 22.214.171.124, brings along a few notable new features, as well as the standard batch of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Most notably, this update adds support for bullet lists. which is sure to come as a welcome addition for anyone who regularly uses the notes to compile lists. In addition, version 126.96.36.199 introduces a new maps view when opening address insights, along with improvements to speed up long notes. Here's a full look at what's new, according to the release notes:
- Bulleted lists are now supported! Typing "*" and hitting "Space" at the start of a line auto-converts to a bullet.
- For users on the Fall Creators Update, a new maps view is shown when opening address insights.
- Still getting notifications to upgrade? We'll now only ask you to upgrade when we think we have something super special. (Like this update.)
- If you have any long notes laying around, you might notice they're acting a little faster. That's on purpose!
- Who needs spring cleaning when fall cleaning is just as fun? We've removed many of the bugs that were hanging around. Let us know if you see anything that's out of place!
Sticky Notes can be a handy little tool for things like pasting reminders to your desktop, so it's good to see it receiving a new feature update. If you'd like to check out all of what's new, you can pick up the latest version of Sticky Notes at the Microsoft Store now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Could Microsoft go with Qualcomm for a Surface Go 2? You bet.
The first low-cost laptops built on top of the forthcoming Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c confirm our suspicions that an ARM-based Surface Go 2 is possible. Here is what that would mean and why it would be good.
Review: Acer's late-2019 Swift 5 refresh is (mostly) a winner. Here's why.
The previous version of Acer's Swift 5 was a letdown, but a late-2019 refresh has seemingly turned things around and set the lightest 14-inch laptop back on the right path.
10 Xbox and PC games that DESERVE sequels (or full reboots)
With Final Fantasy VII and Resident Evil 2 (and soon 3) getting the full remake treatment, we decided to look back at our top ten games that deserve another look in 2020.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.