What you need to know
- Microsoft Teams for iOS now supports multiple Microsoft Teams accounts.
- The same update also brings the ability to quote and reply to specific messages.
- The app also gained support for grading assignments for educators.
Microsoft Teams for iOS recently received an update that brings support for multiple accounts and several other new features. The update brings the app to version 1.0.84 and has new features for general users and educators. The app's change log breaks down all of the new features:
- Quote and reply to a specific message in a chat
- Switch between multiple Teams accounts
- Turn off all incoming call notifications
- Education: Support for grading assignments
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Being able to switch between multiple accounts makes it easier to manage multiple Microsoft Teams accounts. Many users will have different accounts for work, school, or other environments, so the option to jump between accounts within the mobile app is a welcome addition.
Being able to quote and reply to a specific message in a chat also streamlines the communication process, especially within an app in which users can receive hundreds of notifications and messages per day.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Sean Endicott brings nearly a decade of experience covering Microsoft and Windows news to Windows Central. He joined our team in 2017 as an app reviewer and now heads up our day-to-day news coverage. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at email@example.com.