On this week's episode of the Window's Central Podcast, Dan and Zac discuss why we're not getting Windows 12 this year at least, Microsoft being the world's most valuable company for the next five years, Google finally bringing native Arm64 support to Chrome on Windows, the latest Windows Insider updates, initial Apple Vision Pro reviews, how Apple's malicious compliance with new EU rules is ruffling feathers, and more!
- Windows 12 might not arrive in 2024 - Windows Central
- 13 market analysts unanimously vote that Microsoft will be the world's most valuable company in the next five years - Windows Central
- Google Chrome for Windows on Arm is FINALLY happening - Windows Central
- Microsoft's new Windows OS installation UI is actually 10 years old - Windows Central
- 'Apple's new policy is a step in the wrong direction.' - Windows Central
Find us elsewhere:
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.