Microsoft has updated its Plumbago app for Windows 10 on the PC. The app, which aims to replace paper notebooks with a digital version, has added several features, including viewing notebooks in a portrait orientation and more.
Microsoft first launched Plumbago in February. Here's a list of its new features:
- Portrait support — Create notebooks in portrait orientation.
- Calligraphy pen tool — Practice the art of calligraphy or enhance your drawings.
- Cloud syncing — Sync your notebooks across devices and store them in the cloud with Microsoft OneDrive.
- Save as PDF — Save your entire notebook as a PDF file for easy sharing, archiving, or importing into other applications.
- Quicker warmup for handwriting smoothing — Plumbago remembers your stroke style between notebook sessions, which makes for quicker and more noticeable handwriting smoothing effects.
- Performance enhancements — as well as several other minor bug fixes
Thanks to Zack for the tip!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.