What you need to know
- Minecraft Dungeons recently released the 'Hidden Depths' DLC expansion, which included a ton of premium and free content.
- Now, Mojang Studios is releasing the 220.127.116.11 hotfix update for Minecraft Dungeons, which includes some bug fixes and tweaks.
- Raid Captains are getting some changes, and will no longer show up in Ancient Hunts (where they're a little unfair).
- The 18.104.22.168 hotfix update for Minecraft Dungeons is now available for every platform.
Minecraft Dungeons just enjoyed another injection of fantastic content with the release of the Hidden Depths DLC. Today, Mojang Studios is further improving its latest Minecraft Dungeons update with the release of the 22.214.171.124 patch update. While not the most aggressive bug fixing update in the world, the 126.96.36.199 patch update still includes a solid handful of fixes and some important changes for the new Raid Captains introduced in the game.
Raid Captains now no longer appear in Ancient Hunts, and players can improve their chances of gaining super powerful rewards by collecting multiple banners from Raid Captains. On top of these tweaks, there's the usual bout of bug fixes for Hidden Depths content, cloud saves, and more.
Minecraft Dungeons is already one of the best Xbox games around, but Mojang Studios continues to deliver with new free content updates, paid DLC expansions, and patch updates.
The full changelog for Minecraft Dungeons 188.8.131.52 patch update includes:
- Collecting multiple Banners from Raid Captains now significantly improves the chance to get Unique items
- Decreased the aggro range for Vindicator Raid Captains
- Raid Captains no longer appear in Ancient Hunts
- Fixed a crash that could occur when downloading Heroes using Cloud Saves on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering the Camp
- Fixed a crash that could occur when mobs trapped in bubbles would pop during an online game
- Fixed the Ancient Guardian battle not beginning
- Bubble Bow and Bubble Burster damage now scales properly based on the weapons' power level
- Conduits can now be picked up by other players if a player that is holding the Conduit leaves the session
The next era of Dungeons
Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass
Explore new worlds in Minecraft Dungeons.
It's been a busy first year for Minecraft Dungeons, and now the ARPG dungeon-crawling Minecraft spin-off is looking ahead towards its future, with four new expansions planned. The first three expansions, Howling Peaks, Flames of the Nether, and Hidden Depths are now available, and players can pick up the Season Pass to gain access to the fourth as soon as it launches.
A catalog of games
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
All your gaming needs, in one subscription.
Is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value in all of gaming? It's possible. Ultimate bundles your Xbox Live Gold subscription, an Xbox Game Pass subscription for both Xbox consoles and Windows PCs, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for on-the-go. That means access to hundreds of games, with more added all the time, for a single monthly subscription cost.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.