Mixer Create, the mobile app from Microsoft dedicated to streaming on the go, is getting some nifty new features that will keep it on par with the desktop and console platforms.
The latest updates pushed to the beta apps on iOS and Android adds a few new features, namely support for co-streaming and sending your stream through Lightstream, the service Mixer recently partnered with to offer overlays and other stream tools.
The full changelog:
- Start and Manage a Co-Stream
- Set your Channel Language
- Improved bandwidth usage with bitrate control
- Send your stream to a configured Lightstream account
- Fixed an issue where endless host notifications were spamming the channel
To get these new features first you either need to grab the Mixer Create Beta app from the Google Play Store for Android, or be in the beta program on iOS. For those folks, you should be seeing an update in your Testflight app right now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.