While AT&T is sailing into rough waters with the recent signs that the Nokia Lumia 1520 could be scaled back, the wireless provider has moved in a positive direction with their myAT&T Windows Phone app.
The app that gives you access to your AT&T Wireless account was updated yesterday to version 3.0 and while there doesn't appear to be any new features (no change log), the design and layout has noticeably changed. The new version is pictured above to the left and the previous version to the right.
The layout has changed to resemble more of the look the myAT&T website has along with wide Live Tile support. Key features appear to stay the same and include:
- View and pay your bill (Adobe® Reader Required)
- View wireless voice, text, and data usage
- Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
- View U-verse® voice and television usage
- Add or remove wireless account services
- Review wireless rate plan details
- Enroll and manage paperless billing
- Set up and manage AutoPay
- Reset your wireless voicemail password
- Manage stored payment profiles
- Account and usage alerts for wireless accounts
- Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
The myAT&T app is a handy way to check up on your usage, billing and other account features. It's a free app that you can find here in the AT&T Featured section of the Windows Phone Store. If you've noticed anything new, feel free to sound off in the comments below.
Thanks, everyone, for the tips!
ZeniMax's 'Orion,' and how it will boost Microsoft's Xbox cloud streaming
When Microsoft purchased ZeniMax this week, we were all blinded by the dazzling array of amazing games that will now be exclusive to Xbox platforms. There's another massive aspect of this package that is being a tad overlooked.
Swift for Windows is now a thing; tools available for download now.
The Swift programming language has come to Windows, as the open source project makes tools available for download.
All the best games coming to Xbox One and Xbox Series X in 2020 and beyond
What's coming to Xbox Series X and Xbox One in the future? Here are the biggest and brightest games we're looking forward to.
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.