Conan Exiles is an addictive game which still suffers from some serious performance issues on Xbox One X and other platforms. However, that hasn't stopped it from becoming quite the sensation. Recently, Funcom announced that Conan Exiles is now the best-selling and fastest-selling game in the company's history.
Following that success, it seems like Funcom has a number of Conan games in development. According to a report by Only Single Player, there's a single-player Conan the Barbarian title in development, alongside another project by Petroglyph Games. You can read parts of the company's Q2 2018 report below.
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden will launch on December 4, 2018 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. The game has had significant pick-up in social media and gaming press in Q3 2018.
- Petroglyph's Conan game to be released in Q2 2019.
- Rock Pocket's Funcom IP game to be released for the Halloween season of 2019.
- Funcom North Carolina's cooperative online shooter.
- Funcom Oslo's single-player Conan game.
- Funcom Oslo's open-world multiplayer game.
It's great to see that new Conan titles are in development. Hopefully the focus on single-player will allow the game to be more polished than Conan Exiles.
In our review, we said, "Conan Exiles is a good game which seems like a much more substantial experience than when it first appeared on Xbox One. If Funcom can perfect the console frame rate and eliminate the stuttering, then there's a chance that the title might be one of the most popular survival games on the system."
Keep an eye on WindowsCentral.com/Gaming for all the latest in Xbox and Windows 10 gaming, accessories, news, and reviews!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.