What you need to know
- The new Xbox Wireless Headset is available for preorder through Best Buy.
- Some retailers have already sold out of the headset, but Best Buy is accepting orders.
- The headset works with the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, as well as mobile phones and PCs.
The new Xbox Wireless Headset is available for preorder through Best Buy. The recently announced headset quickly sold out at multiple retailers, but at the time of publication, Best Buy is still accepting preorders.
The Xbox Wireless Headset works with the Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S, as well as mobile phones and PCs. It looks to be a more affordable way to get a high-quality headset that can work across a range of devices, including Xbox consoles.
Here are some key features of the headset:
- "Best in class" audio tuned for gaming.
- Support for Xbox surround solutions like Dolby Atmos, DTS:X Surround, and Windows Sonic.
- Twin on-ear dials to control volume and voice/game mixing.
- High-quality design with a durable metal interior, polyurethane leather, and rubberized accents.
- Up to 15 hours battery life, fully charges in 3 hours.
- Works with Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Windows PC, mobile devices.
The Xbox Wireless Headset appears to be in high demand. The headset quickly sold out on Microsoft's website but has since appeared at other retailers, including Best Buy.
Easy Wireless Audio
Official Xbox Wireless Headset
Microsoft has cooked up its first official wireless headset for Xbox gaming, promising leading audio quality in the price bracket, advanced social features, and a sleek all-black design. They're an affordable cable-free solution, with preorders now live ahead of their March debut.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.