The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the #OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. On this week's episode of the show, we discuss the surprising success behind DOOM, Layers of Fear on Xbox One and much more.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Windows'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:02:30 - DOOM impressions
- 00:21:45 - Layers of Fear and our favourite horror games
- 00:43:10 - Star Wars Battlefront 2
- 00:50:00 - Could Fable 4 be closer than we thought?
- 01:09:15 - Project Spark cancelled
- 01:26:15 - Ask #OneCast: Do we expect too much for our money as gamers?
This week's hosts
- Matt Brown / email@example.com
- Jez Corden / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Relph / email@example.com
Ask #OneCast giveaways!
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below. If we select your question you'll have a chance at winning a free game at the end of the month!
Further reading on this week's topics
- Battleborn review: an eclectic mix of RPG, MOBA and FPS
- How to get DOOM (2016) to run on a Core i7 Surface Book with Nvidia GPU
- Microsoft pulls the plug on Project Spark
- Peter Molyneux would be up for making Fable 4; Fable Legends reportedly cost $75 million
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Review: Reolink made a security cam you should buy for your home
Reolink is a fairly common name for home security and its catalog of cameras is relied upon by homeowners to keep their property secured. We took the RLC-511 for a spin to see how it fares out in the field and when connected to NAS enclosures.
Windows apps on Chromebooks are here, but most of you can't use them yet
Windows has finally come to Enterprise Chromebooks and it looks great! The only thing that could make it greater is a personal edition.
Here's everything we know (so far) about Star Wars: Squadrons
Star Wars: Squadrons is a dog-fighting game developed by EA Motive. Players join the New Republic or the remnants of the Empire and engage in vicious space battles. Here's what we know so far.
Replace your Xbox Bluray player with these 4K UHD Bluray Players
While the specs and price of the Xbox Series S make it tempting, what can you do with all your 4K UHD Blurays? Buy a player, that's what.