The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the #OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. On this week's episode of the show, we discuss the surprising success behind DOOM, Layers of Fear on Xbox One and much more.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast Windows'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
This week's discussions
- 00:02:30 - DOOM impressions
- 00:21:45 - Layers of Fear and our favourite horror games
- 00:43:10 - Star Wars Battlefront 2
- 00:50:00 - Could Fable 4 be closer than we thought?
- 01:09:15 - Project Spark cancelled
- 01:26:15 - Ask #OneCast: Do we expect too much for our money as gamers?
This week's hosts
- Matt Brown / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jez Corden / email@example.com
- Lauren Relph / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask #OneCast giveaways!
Every week we'll be discussing an Xbox or Microsoft-related question from the audience, so make sure to submit them via our Twitter accounts (@mattjbrown and @JezCorden) using the #OneCast hashtag, via email, or in the comments below. If we select your question you'll have a chance at winning a free game at the end of the month!
Further reading on this week's topics
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Good show, not quite finished it yet, but nearly there. Sad to see Fable go, enjoyed 2.
Is that a screenshot from Fable Legends?
Yep, I don't think any part of that discussion implied we didn't :P
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.