Windows Insiders on the Fast ring can now check out a handful of nifty new features to make their way to the latest version of the universal OneNote app on Windows 10. As spotted by OneNote Central (via Neowin), the latest update to hit OneNote contains some neat additions like password protected notebook sections and a new bullet list gallery.
Here's a look at what's new:
- Create password protected notebook sections
- Save any image or file from OneNote via the context menu
- Insert a new page below the highlighted page via the context menu
- Bullet style gallery with 8 styles to choose from
- Diamond-shaped paragraph handles
- Drag-and-drop notebook list reordering
- "Rename Section Group" option in the context menu
- Shapes gallery
- Table tool menu, with almost all table features, except Hide Borders and Header Row
This update brings the app up to version number 17.7830.10001, and you should be able to grab it now if you're a member of the Windows Insider Fast ring.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.