OneShot, a great camera app for Windows Phone, has received an update to version 5.0 which brings some big changes. There are now 20 new filters, improvements have been made to the photo editor, like landscape editing, better cropping and much more. Additionally, you'll notice some performance improvements across the app, as well as support in new markets. The full list of changes in version 5.0 include:
- 20 new "Deluxe" filters (Usable in viewfinder and editor); Those are high-quality filters created with Photoshop, so they look really good when applied to photos. Some are free, some paid, but users can purchase a pack that has all filters included.
- Overall improved photo editor (landscape editing, "quick fix" button for quick improvement, better cropping, users can now reset all adjustments with one tap, and more)
- Viewfinder performance improvements (roughly 10% improved frame rate)
- UI improvements/tweaks for large devices
- High-resolution support for Lumia 1520 AT&T
- Added 51 markets where the app is now available
- Updated from Silverlight 8.0 to 8.1, so that users will need to have Windows Phone 8.1 running
- Many bug fixes
You can download the latest version of OneShot from the Windows Phone Store now.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Jared started off writing about mobile phones back when BlackBerry ruled the market, and Windows Mobile was kinda cool. Now, with a family, mortgage and other responsibilities he has no choice but to look for the best deals, and he's here to share them with you.