If you use Plex on your Xbox One, then you're in for some slight tweaks to how the dashboard and settings menu. The latest update to the app adds the option to automatically sort dashboard buttons based on your media types, as well as a menu in settings to hide and show media types (via OnMSFT).
Of course, there are a bunch of bug fixes tagging along in this update as well. Here's a look at all of what's new:
- Automatically sort dashboard buttons based on which types the user has access to
- Added menu in settings to reorder and show/hide media types
- Added AdChoices link to Privacy settings
- Removed errant app settings section
- Fixed an issue that could cause dashboard pages to fail to load while the app is offline
- Fixed an issue that could cause the UI to become unresponsive when browsing News settings
- Fixed album preplay sometimes wrapping titles off screen
- Fixed video direct play setting incorrectly affecting music playback
- Fixed Cloud Sync server library names not showing up in source modal
- Fixed lost focus when opening User Menu while offline
- Fixed inconsistency with Mark as Played string naming
All of these features and fixes are currently available with the latest update to Plex, accessible through the Store app on your Xbox One.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
The games on Xbox Cloud Gaming that need touch controls
Minecraft Dungeons proved that touch controls and cloud streaming games can work, so we put together a list of the games we think need touch controls as soon as possible.
Join us LIVE for the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30PM ET
We're LIVE with the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30pm ET, make sure you're there!
Building a Plex server? You need one of these hard drives.
Putting together a Plex server isn't difficult, especially with some killer NAS units that can do all the hard work for you. When it comes to storage, you should always look at picking up one of these hard drives.