If you use Plex on your Xbox One, then you're in for some slight tweaks to how the dashboard and settings menu. The latest update to the app adds the option to automatically sort dashboard buttons based on your media types, as well as a menu in settings to hide and show media types (via OnMSFT).
Of course, there are a bunch of bug fixes tagging along in this update as well. Here's a look at all of what's new:
- Automatically sort dashboard buttons based on which types the user has access to
- Added menu in settings to reorder and show/hide media types
- Added AdChoices link to Privacy settings
- Removed errant app settings section
- Fixed an issue that could cause dashboard pages to fail to load while the app is offline
- Fixed an issue that could cause the UI to become unresponsive when browsing News settings
- Fixed album preplay sometimes wrapping titles off screen
- Fixed video direct play setting incorrectly affecting music playback
- Fixed Cloud Sync server library names not showing up in source modal
- Fixed lost focus when opening User Menu while offline
- Fixed inconsistency with Mark as Played string naming
All of these features and fixes are currently available with the latest update to Plex, accessible through the Store app on your Xbox One.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
AMD's 64-core Threadripper Pro lands with some serious workstation power
AMD debuted the new Ryzen Threadripper Pro lineup today, a CPU spread designed for maximum power in workstation PCs. The top-end chip brings some monster specs, including 64 cores, 128 PCIe 4 lanes, and more.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Nano leaks, brings first 16:10 display, 5G, more
What appears to be Lenovo's 2020 PC roadmap leaked on Twitter today, shedding light on a number of PCs the company has set to launch. The main attraction however is the ThinkPad X1 Nano, which would bring the company's first 16:10 display, 5G, and more to a super-light design.
Lenovo taps AMD's monster 64-core Ryzen Threadripper Pro in new workstation
Lenovo today took the wraps off of the ThinkStation P620, the world's first workstation powered by AMD's Ryzen Threadripper Pro platform. Combined with PCIe 4, tons of RAM, and NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 graphics, it's a powerhouse.
Building a Plex server? You need one of these hard drives.
Putting together a Plex server isn't difficult, especially with some killer NAS units that can do all the hard work for you. When it comes to storage, you should always look at picking up one of these hard drives.