Razer has launched the successor to the Naga Hex MOBA mouse. The updated variant includes a seven-button mechanical thumb wheel, and comes with a 16,000 DPI laser sensor. Razer's Chroma technology also makes its way to the Naga Hex V2, which allows you to set customizable RGB lighting.
Here's what's on offer:
- Total of 14 MOBA optimized programmable buttons
- 7-button mechanical thumb grid wheel
- Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Inter-device color synchronization
- 16000 DPI 5G laser sensor
- Up to 210 inches per second / 50 G acceleration
- 1000 Hz ultrapolling / 1 ms response time
- Tilt click scroll wheel
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Zero-acoustic ultraslick mouse feet
- 2.1 m / 7 ft. braided fiber USB cable
- Size : 119 mm / 4.68 in. (Length) x 75 mm / 2.95 in. (Width) x 43 mm /1.69 in. (Height)
- Weight: 135 g / 0.30 lbs. with cable
From CEO Min-Liang Tan:
The Naga Hex V2 will retail for $79.99, or €99.99. We'll have a full review soon!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Harish Jonnalagadda is a Senior Editor overseeing Asia for Android Central, Windows Central's sister site. When not reviewing phones, he's testing PC hardware, including video cards, motherboards, gaming accessories, and keyboards.