Shadow Complex, one of the most acclaimed Xbox Live Arcade games made for the Xbox 360, has been revamped and released for Windows PCs under the title Shadow Complex Remastered. The game is free to download for a limited time during the holidays. It will also be released for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 sometime in early 2016.
Developer Chair Entertainment and Epic Games first released the 2.5D side-scroller shooter Shadow Complex in 2009, with the player character of Jason Flemming fighting a group of high-tech soldiers who are hidden in a cavern in the U.S. The original Xbox 360 game is already backwards compatible with the Xbox One. Here's what's new in Shadow Complex Remastered:
- Up-rezzed characters, enemies, environments, and interface
- Updated lighting, post-processing, and visual effects
- New contextual melee take-downs
- New Achievements and Master Challenges
- PC versions support keyboard/mouse and PC controller with customizable controller and key bindings, and up to 4K resolution support
- Epic Games Store / Launcher: Supports in-game achievements, leaderboards, and friends lists
- Xbox One - Supports Xbox Live achievements, leaderboards, friends lists, cloud saves, and cross-buy with Windows X Store
- Playstation 4 - Supports Playstation Network trophies, leaderboards, friends lists, cloud saves, and Dualshock 4 controller features
Source: Shadow Complex Remastered
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.