Sniper Fury, a new first-person shooter, is now available as a universal game for Windows, and Windows Phone. You'll hunt down dangerous enemies across more than 130 missions in several different environments, with a massive, customizable arsenal of weapons.
The game launched two days ago, but those Windows Store links were not working. Now they are, so go grab the game, which is looking very promising so far.
Here's what you'll find in Sniper Fury
- A STUNNING FIGHT AGAINST EVIL
- 130+ missions • Unbelievable 3D graphics that will bring you to the near future, from urban skyscrapers to exotic locations
- Soldiers, armored vehicles, air units and many more enemy classes
- Next-gen "bullet time" effects capture your every amazing sniper headshot
- Sandstorms, blizzards, rainstorms and other rich atmospheric effects
- MODERN FIREPOWER
- Sniper rifles, assault rifles, railguns and top-secret weapons
- Gather components to upgrade your military arsenal -VP CHALLENGE
- Steal resources from other players by breaking down their defenses
- Build a strong squad to keep your loot safe
You can grab Sniper Fury now on the Windows Store for both PC and mobile devices.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.