Steam has launched its 2017 Autumn Sale, once again offering up big discounts on an absurd number of PC games. Set to run through November 28, the sale includes deep price cuts on a number of big gaming franchises and lone titles, totaling in the thousands.
There's far too much to list here, but here's a look at some of the bigger highlights from the sale so far:
- Fallout franchise - 50-70 percent off
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War - $35.99 (40 percent off)
- The Evil Within 2 - $29.99 (50 percent off)
- NieR: Automata - $35.99 (40 percent off)
- Prey - $19.99 (50 percent off)
- Everspace - $17.99 (40 percent off)
- Batman: The Enemy Within - $14.99 (40 percent off)
- Rainbow Six Siege - $7.49 (50 percent off)
- Resident Evil franchise - Up to 87 percent off
- Dark Souls III - $23.99 (60 percent off)
In addition to the Autumn Sale, Steam is also starting to take nominations for The Steam Awards. You can nominate your favorite games across several categories now through November 28. And for more from the sale, you can find the full gamut of price cuts at Steam now.
Banish the quarantine malaise with this daily dose of good news
The world is a daunting place right now, and we could all use a little break. Here's a bit of good tech news to get you through your day with a smile on your face.
Windows Central readers embrace Skype, WhatsApp to stay connected
We asked you lovely folks what apps you were using to stay connected to friends and family while social distancing, and there were two clear winners: Skype and WhatsApp.
What do you think of Bing's new, curvy logo? (poll)
Bing has a new logo, and it's quite a bit curvier than the previous one. It also aligns with Microsoft's Fluent Design ethos. But, does it look good? Let us know what you think in our poll.
The best FreeSync monitors for your Xbox One
Keep your Xbox One games smoother than ever with these FreeSync monitors.