Steam has launched its 2017 Autumn Sale, once again offering up big discounts on an absurd number of PC games. Set to run through November 28, the sale includes deep price cuts on a number of big gaming franchises and lone titles, totaling in the thousands.
There's far too much to list here, but here's a look at some of the bigger highlights from the sale so far:
- Fallout franchise - 50-70 percent off
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War - $35.99 (40 percent off)
- The Evil Within 2 - $29.99 (50 percent off)
- NieR: Automata - $35.99 (40 percent off)
- Prey - $19.99 (50 percent off)
- Everspace - $17.99 (40 percent off)
- Batman: The Enemy Within - $14.99 (40 percent off)
- Rainbow Six Siege - $7.49 (50 percent off)
- Resident Evil franchise - Up to 87 percent off
- Dark Souls III - $23.99 (60 percent off)
In addition to the Autumn Sale, Steam is also starting to take nominations for The Steam Awards. You can nominate your favorite games across several categories now through November 28. And for more from the sale, you can find the full gamut of price cuts at Steam now.