Make your voice heard!
UserVoice (www.uservoice.com) is an online company started in 2007 that many businesses utilize to interact with customers. Microsoft considers UserVoice one of their primary tools to measure customer feedback on different apps and services. Consumers can go to the unique UserVoice pages for Microsoft products, make suggestions for new features, and vote for the ones proposed by others. The internal Microsoft development teams often prioritize the features or recommendations of customers with the highest votes for further development.
When it comes to consumer-facing services, apps and platforms, these are the most useful for Microsoft customers to engage in with the company.
Official Microsoft User Voice forums
- Bing Listens UserVoice binglistens.uservoice.com
- Microsoft Health & Band UserVoice microsofthealth.uservoice.com
- Office 365 UserVoice office365.uservoice.com
- Beta apps for Lumia – lumiabetaapps.uservoice.com
- Cortana UserVoice – cortana.uservoice.com
- Xbox UserVoice – xbox.uservoice.com
- Windows Phone UserVoice – windowsphone.uservoice.com
- Xbox Music UserVoice – xboxmusic.uservoice.com
- Xbox Video UserVoice – xboxvideo.uservoice.com
- Windows Phone Facebook UserVoice – wpfacebook.uservoice.com
- WPDev UserVoice – wpdev.uservoice.com
- Remote Desktop UserVoice — remotedesktop.uservoice.com
- Visual Studio UserVoice – visualstudio.uservoice.com