Minecraft Pocket Edition has just picked up quite the update, introducing not only cross-platform support for Windows 10, as well as the Nether (hello, Pigmen!), but there's a whole lot more included too. Things like flower pots, golems, enhanced weather effects and experience will really get our Richard Devine excited to hit the blocks and build a new city.
Wish to see what's new in this release (version 0.121.0.0)? See the changelog below:
- The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
- Cross-platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
- Revamped touch controls, controller support and a controller mapping screen
- Enhanced weather effects with accumulating snow and more
- Ocelots! Try taming one with a fish
- Experience, anvils, brewing, and enchantments
- Flower pots
- Sneaking and sprinting
- Massive amount of bug fixing
But wait, there's even more than that, so be sure to download the latest update from the Windows Store on your handset to see what else lies awaiting your arrival (or return).
Thanks to everyone for the tips!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.