What you need to know
- Project Resistance is an upcoming Resident Evil team-based game from Capcom.
- It's coming to Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4 possibly in 2020.
- It features an offline mode for certain players.
- The title is a multiplayer experience along the lines of Fable Legends.
A few days ago, Capcom revealed Project Resistance, an asymmetrical multiplayer game where one person takes control of a mastermind while everyone else plays as survivors. The mastermind lays out traps and can even control monsters like the infamous Tyrant. The survivors have to solve puzzles, shoot everything in their path, and work together to overcome certain challenges.
A few hours ago, Microsoft posted footage of a complete match from Project Resistance. The title is surprisingly hectic and it looks really intriguing. You'll have to watch it to get a sense for the game. Let's hope it's balanced because it seems like that would be the trickiest part. What do you think of the game? Let us know. Let's hope that it's better than Fable Legends, because the concepts are remarkably similar.
Best of the best
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.