Another week, another photo contest. This week you're going to take the camera on your Windows Phone and capture anything you want - so long as it's green.
Winner from last week
We had a ton of good entries into last week's autumn contest, but I had to settle on the one I liked the most. Thanks to all who entered, you're all very talented! Head to the forums to check out all the other entries. This week's winner is...
Congrats to nxg125 for his winning picture of the end of his driveway. He shot it using his Lumia 920 and edited using Creative Studio.
We'll be doing some color themed contests every now and then and we're kicking it off with green. Just head out and capture something really green.
Up above is some sweet grass I captured using the Lumia 1020. No editing with this pic.
Rules are going to be just like last week. Here they are:
- Picture must be taken with a Windows Phone
- Picture must be uploaded to the contest thread (linked below)
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software or apps you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine, this is art
- Feel free to add a little back story, we want to know how the picture came to be
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at Windows Phone Central, so I know how to contact the winner
- Only ONE entry per week per person
We're going to continue our social experiment from last week. Share any pictures you take for the contest on Instagram, Twitter and Fhotoroom using the following hashtags. It's a fun way to at a glance check out your competition and get inspiration. Plus we're building a community of Windows Phone mobile photographers!
Here's how it looks this week.
This doesn't count as your entry; it's just a fun way to track the photos on social media. Your entry still needs to be in the forums!
One winner will get a $25 gift card to the Windows Phone Store. You can use it to buy apps and games in the Windows Phone Store, Windows Store or Xbox Store.
We'll pick a winner Tuesday night (November 18) at 11:59 PM ET. Winners will be announced in a blog post for the contest next week.
Quick PSA: We've set up dedicated sub-forum in the Windows Phone Central forums to keep the photo contests in one location going forward. You should bookmark this page, so you never miss a contest.
- Windows Phone Central – Photo Contests
- Weekly photo contest: Green
Good luck and have fun!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.