Build 14322 for Windows 10 Mobile became available for download on Thursday to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring, and we've been playing with it on our Lumia 950. It's a big update with changes to Notifications, Cortana, Continuum, Lock Screen, and more. We've got it all on video, so make sure to click the play button!
You can see the full list of changes for Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14322, but here are some highlights:
- Individual app notifications in Action Center no longer show the app icon repeated for each notification and will only be seen in the header for that group.
- You can prioritize app notifications to be in one of 3 levels: Normal, High, or Top.
- You can add, remove and re-arrange the Quick Actions that show up in Action Center.
- You can now create a Photo Reminder by taking a picture of something you want to be reminded about
- All pages in the Settings app now have individual icons associated with them
- You can adjust the percentage in which Battery Saver turns on (which is at 20% by default)
- You can now set the time in which you are most active on your phone, and Windows Update will avoid automatically installing updates during that time.
- Support for most USB Ethernet adapters for Continuum and Type-C
- When your phone is locked, the back button on the navigation bar is now replaced with a camera button.
- While you are listening to music, you will now be able to control the music you are listening to right from the Lock screen
- Forward button in Microsoft Edge
- Audio routing feature (not working on some models)
Remember, if you are having a lot of issues you may want to consider a hard reset. We're running the latest 14322 build on the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL with only minor bugs and quirks.
Have you made the switch to the fast ring? What do you think of the new features? Let us know in the comments!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.