We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week's episode is all about looking towards the future for Microsoft and Windows. Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden discuss what they hope to see at the Build developer conference in May. Microsoft themselves are providing a glance of the road ahead with 20H1 changes in the Insider Skip Ahead ring.
There's also a teaser video for 'HoloLens 2' with additional tidbits from us, and Daniel reviews the insanely light LG gram 17 Ultrabook.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on February 15 2019.
Wix Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
- Microsoft announces Build developer conference for May 6 to 8
- Microsoft flights Windows 10 build 18836 to Skip Ahead Insiders with 20H1 changes
- Microsoft 'HoloLens 2:' Everything we know so far
- LG gram 17 review: A massive Ultrabook that's light as a feather
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.