Surface Hub 2S is here! Zac Bowden and Daniel Rubino have all the details on this business-focused device. Also targeted at business users, a HoloLens 2 emulator is now available to developers so they can begin working on new apps.
They also talk about Xbox One S All-Digital Edition — It's a good idea that makes sense for some users, but it's marred by an unattractive price and form factor that fails to differentiate it from other Xbox One models. Something that is great all around, however, is Xpotify. It's a PWA version of Spotify that provides the best experience for Windows 10.
Finally, Samsung Galaxy Fold will be available on April 26th. The team discuss the screen failure experienced by several users, and look at Microsoft's own attempts at multiple screen devices.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on April 19 2019.
- Watch Microsoft's full Surface Hub 2S reveal here
- Surface Hub 2S hands-on: Cutting-edge collaboration
- Does Microsoft's HoloLens 2 run original HoloLens apps?
- Disc-less Xbox One S All-Digital Edition is a natural progression for Microsoft
- Xpotify review: Quite possibly the best Spotify experience on Windows 10
- Here's why Galaxy Fold displays are already failing
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.