We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Daniel and Zac cover all the week's news, including Microsoft's Q4 financials and Surface Duo headed to the FCC for device approval. Mary-Jo Foley also chats with Zac about the cloud, Windows 10X, and the future of operating systems at Microsoft.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on July 24th 2020.
- All About Microsoft | ZDNet
- Xbox Q4 revenue surges 64% driven by record engagement amid pandemic | Windows Central
- Microsoft accused of anticompetitive practices by Slack in EU complaint | Windows Central
- Microsoft Surface Duo appears at FCC ahead of possible early launch | Windows Central
- Microsoft Teams finally getting compiled for ARM64 Windows 10 … eventually | Windows Central
- Every announcement from the Xbox Series X July 2020 event | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Really enjoyed the interview with Mary-Jo!
She's always fun to listen to.
I take it she hasn't used a 8cx device? It would seem like ARM should be good enough for her workflow.
❤️ listening to Mary-Jo! Thoughts
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.