We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac and Daniel look at the future of Windows 10 and discuss the imminent launch of Xbox Series X. Microsoft continues to deliver strong revenue and profitability. That makes Wall Street happy, but their success also fuels product development for enthusiasts like us.
Additionally, Daniel reviews the updated Surface Pro X and shares a new chapter in his Twitter tech-support nightmare.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on October 30th 2020.
- Microsoft plans big Windows 10 UI refresh in 2021 codenamed 'Sun Valley' | Windows Central
- Xbox Series X, Series X unboxing: First look at Microsoft's next-gen consoles | Windows Central
- Microsoft beats Q1 earnings expectations with big cloud, Surface, Xbox growth | Windows Central
- Surface Pro X (2020) review: Minor changes for the best ARM PC | Windows Central
- My Twitter tech-support nightmare (again) | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.