Windows Central Podcast 202: Windows 10 'Sun Valley,' Xbox Series X
On this episode of the Windows Central Podcast: Windows 10 in 2021, Xbox Series X unboxings, and Microsoft earnings!
We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac and Daniel look at the future of Windows 10 and discuss the imminent launch of Xbox Series X. Microsoft continues to deliver strong revenue and profitability. That makes Wall Street happy, but their success also fuels product development for enthusiasts like us.
Additionally, Daniel reviews the updated Surface Pro X and shares a new chapter in his Twitter tech-support nightmare.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on October 30th 2020.
- Microsoft plans big Windows 10 UI refresh in 2021 codenamed 'Sun Valley' | Windows Central
- Xbox Series X, Series X unboxing: First look at Microsoft's next-gen consoles | Windows Central
- Microsoft beats Q1 earnings expectations with big cloud, Surface, Xbox growth | Windows Central
- Surface Pro X (2020) review: Minor changes for the best ARM PC | Windows Central
- My Twitter tech-support nightmare (again) | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag #wcpodcast
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Zac Bowden is a Senior Editor at Windows Central. Bringing you exclusive coverage into the world of Windows on PCs, tablets, phones, and more. Also an avid collector of rare Microsoft prototype devices! Keep in touch on Twitter: @zacbowden.