We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Xbox Series S and Surface Duo are among the year's best inventions, according to TIME. Daniel and Zac talk about what makes them great products. Microsoft Teams for personal use is rolling out to the web and desktop.
Intel is developing a reference design 15" laptop for release in 2021, the guys have a hands-on look at xCloud streaming on Windows 10, and Daniel has more to say on Apple Silicon.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on November 20th 2020.
- Xbox Series S and Surface Duo make TIME's 'Best Inventions of 2020' list | Windows Central
- Microsoft Teams for personal use rolls out to the web and desktop with 24-hour calling | Windows Central
- Intel will launch a laptop to compete with the likes of the Dell XPS 13 and HP Spectre x360 | Windows Central
- Exclusive: First hands-on video with xCloud Xbox game streaming for Windows 10 PC | Windows Central
- Microsoft Edge Dev and Canary now let you comment on PDFs | Windows Central
- Apple brings the heat with its M1 ARM processor, but takes different direction than Microsoft | Windows Central
This week's Windows Central Podcast is sponsored by Woven. Woven is the all in one calendar perfect for busy people. Try Woven Premium for free for 21 days at usewoven.com/windows.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.