Microsoft is giving away some of those weird Xbox Onesies that were first announced this week in Australia as part of the launch promotion for the Xbox One S console.
Xbox Australia was having some fun when it revealed this bit of wacky fashion, but the Xbox Onesies quickly became a big topic of Internet discussion worldwide. Now Microsoft's Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb has revealed he secured five of them to give away. The winners can not only choose which size or color (black or white) they can have, but their Xbox Onesie will also be custom embroidered with their name or gametag.
Here's a quick reminder of the features found in the Xbox Onesie.
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those 'edge of your seat' moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets
- Customised Gamertag embroidery
The contest will last from now until September 1. Hyrb adds, "Contest is open to everyone but prize availability might not be available in all regions."
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.