Gameloft continues to show love to Windows Phone and Windows 8. Today the company has just released their latest game for both Windows 8 and Windows Phone – Dungeon Gems. The game mixes puzzle gameplay with RPG elements. Details and download link for you below.
It feels like Gameloft is dropping new games for Windows Phone nearly every week. Blitz Brigade was the last game released for Windows Phone and came out earlier this month.
Here's what you get with new game Dungeon Gems on Windows Phone:
EASY TO LEARN, HARD TO MASTER
- Drag your finger over elemental gems to link them and trigger your heroes' attacks.
- Link like-colored gems to launch focused attacks or…
- Link differently colored gems to unleash devastating multi-element attacks, but beware: These will cost you precious Action Points.
RECRUIT A DARING PARTY
- 220 powerful warriors await your summons.
- Choose wisely: Each warrior can launch a different elemental attack, but is vulnerable to an element as well.
- Power up your favorite warriors, then evolve them into new, legendary forms!
YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT ALONE
- There's always someone ready to help you in your quest, be it a friend or a complete stranger.
- Choose your allies wisely, as you need the right kind of strength to defeat particular foes.
- Compare your progress to your friends' and gain bonuses when completing dungeons together.
We'll need to spend a few days with the game before we can properly review it. But we did download the game to check it out. First impressions? Dungeon Gems looks and plays great on our Lumia 1520.
The app is free and available for you to download. 85MB download and no 512MB device support.
Thanks for the tip Hicham!