Fhotoroom is a popular Windows Phone photography app that is part social network, part photo editor and part camera app. Fhotoroom can be used as a standalone app or you can register to share your photos with other Fhotoroom members. The Fhotoroom photo editor covers the basics, filters, and frame while the camera app offers you a decent amount of control over the Windows Phone camera.
The Windows Phone 8 version of Fhotoroom was recently updated to version 11, which has a healthy change log. The most notable additions with the update include an in-app store with free and paid for filters and a few new editing tools.
The official change log for the version 11 update includes the following features.
- Over 40 new Icons throughout the app
- Live Preview of filters in presets
- Filters are now grouped into categories
- New Fhotoroom store with new free/paid filters
- Light Leaks supports flip horizontally or vertically
- Textures supports flip horizontally or vertically
- Updated Color Corrections, replaced Clarity with Tint fine-tuned balance
- Updated Sharpen for Blur and Clarity Sharpening
- New Highlights and Shadows Filter
- New HQ Grundge Frames
- Updated Tilt Shift filter for better quality results
- Camera Tap to Focus in landscape fixed
- New Undo/Redo support
The update also adds a new splash screen and the traditional minor bug fixes and tweaks. All in all, the update spruces up the overall feel of Fhotoroom and gives the editor a little more meat on the bones.
Fhotoroom is a free app, available for both Windows Phone 8 and 7.x devices. Just keep in mind that this update only applies to the Windows Phone 8 version of the app.