Both the Slack (Beta) for Windows Phone and Make it Rain: The Love of Money have scored updates this evening. While the Make it Rain update is rather minor, the Slack team has managed to squash some annoying bugs and add some new features into the latest Slack beta.
Here's a breakdown of what's new, fixed, and what remains borked in Slack (Beta) for Windows Phone:
- Fixed issue where channels weren't always marking as being read correctly.
- Fixed issue where links weren't clickable in Win 10.
- Fixed issue where clicking a push notification didn't load the proper channel.
- Fixed issue where typing links did not make them immediately clickable.
- Fixed issue where emoji did not always render properly.
- Fixed issue where blue bar sometimes displayed when it shouldn't have and didn't dismiss when it should. Bad blue bar.
- More bug fixes too numerous to mention. Thanks to everyone for sending in reports.
- Emoji keyboard on message entry - keyboard stays open while entering multiple messages (back button to dismiss)
- Preview mentioned #channels before joining
- Performance improvements
- SMS Two-factor authentication
- Live tile clears after opening app
- After clicking a toast notification, there might be a delay in displaying the message while the app re-establishes a connection. Reactions are currently read only.
- The application may not handle loss of connectivity gracefully in all situations.
- Each message from a user is currently displayed with a picture / name header instead of joining with previous recent messages.
- Multiple teams are not currently supported.
- Live tile only clears when the app is launched. It is not synchronized with the unread / read state for specific messages.
- Cannot copy text from a message.
As for Make it Rain: The Love of Money, publisher Game Troopers notes that this latest version fixes a nasty bug that prevented players from accessing the game menu:
Some users were complaining about some glitches that were hard to reproduce: it was happening just on Windows 10 and apparently only on some specific graphic cards. The result was a noisy glitch that was preventing users to actually access the game menu. Today's update fixes this issue.
If you'd like to grab these latest updates, be sure to hit up the store links below to get started.