GroupMe has been made available for Windows 10 computers. It's a Universal app too so you'll get to enjoy all the features offered to Windows 10 Mobile users. Those who aren't familiar with GroupMe, it's Microsoft's central hub app that lets you keep in touch with groups of family, friends, colleagues and other acquaintances.
As well as being available for both Windows 10 PCs and Mobile, GroupMe can also be found on iOS and Android. Here are some highlight features from the Windows Store listing:
- It's simple to add anyone to a group using their phone number or their email address.
- View your groups right in the People app and you can reply to messages fast with interactive notifications. Share photos and links with your groups from other apps.
- Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. @Mentions help you find messages specifically for you and you can mute or snooze a chat if it gets too noisy.
- Go ahead and fall in love with our exclusive emoji, create meme images and find and share GIFs and videos — all directly from GroupMe.
- Create and share events with your groups. See who's attending and who has liked your messages.
- It doesn't matter if you're on a computer, at home or out and about — you can stay in touch easily on smartphone or tablet. Whether you're in a class or at the office, GroupMe lets you stay in touch with your favourite people and makes sure you never miss a thing.
Give the app a download on your PC and let us know in the comments how you get on.