Going back to school and getting back into the swing of things can be tough, but you can easily put some pep in your step with a super stylin' laptop bag!
Here are 25 of the sleekest laptop bag options that'll have you turning heads this back-to-school season!
1. Felt + leather + matching charger bag = YES PLZ
Seriously, though, this handmade laptop sleeve from Etsy goes well with every backpack/messenger bag/sweatpants combo for around $50.
Made from Italian leather, this simple, $20, super sleek laptop sleeve is perfect for smaller computers.
3. All that glitters … glitters, OK? It just glitters.
Glitter glitter glitter glitter glitter for around $53. Try saying that 10 times fast.
4. Show off all the letters you know with this black-and-white letter laptop sleeve!
5. I can show you the wooooooorld…
… It's on my laptop sleeve and it cost me around $50, see?
6. Designer brands + Adorable comics = WIN WIN WIN.
7. Show off what's on the inside of your laptop by putting it on the outside of your case!
She had an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny, $98 black-and-white polka dot… laptop… case…
10. Are you cool, man?
Meh, forget the violets: this stunning laptop case has enough beautiful roses on it for $36!
12. 4 words: MUST-HAVE FOR CAT LOVERS FOR $150
13. What's better than pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
Pizza on your laptop case always for $26.
14. Vintage glam meets modern art collage with this beautiful laptop sleeve
Designed by artist Eugenia Loli, this sleeve will cost you around $36.
Who doesn't like a li'l marble? Especially when it makes your laptop sleeve POP like this one does for $25?!
16. Want to carry around one of those vintage leather laptop bags, but can't quite afford one yet?
"Fake it till you make it for $63 lol" — Shakespeare (probably)
17. Keep it classy, simple, and posh…
… With this stunning handmade, yellow leather laptop case and a $50 price tag.
18. Looking for something SUPER simple? And we mean SUUUUUUUPER simple?
I FORGOT MY LAPTOP IN ITS SUPER CUTE RAINBOW CASE THE CHEM LAB MOVE OUT OF THE WAY IT COST ME $53.
20. Top Secret Evidence, or just your laptop?
If you're someone who's in criminology or law, this might be the perfect $65 laptop sleeve for you!
23. Keep it classy with this $40 red tartan laptop sleeve!
… With this $43 super stylin' leather laptop sleeve!
(You get the $88 designer picture, right?)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Banish the quarantine malaise with this daily dose of good news
The world is a daunting place right now, and we could all use a little break. Here's a bit of good tech news to get you through your day with a smile on your face.
Windows Central readers embrace Skype, WhatsApp to stay connected
We asked you lovely folks what apps you were using to stay connected to friends and family while social distancing, and there were two clear winners: Skype and WhatsApp.
What do you think of Bing's new, curvy logo? (poll)
Bing has a new logo, and it's quite a bit curvier than the previous one. It also aligns with Microsoft's Fluent Design ethos. But, does it look good? Let us know what you think in our poll.
Up your VR immersion level with a fine HOTAS controller
Love flight or dogfighting games in VR? You could probably benefit from on of these HOTAS controllers. We've rounded up options for casual users and pros alike.